Utility Service Barge
Do you have services that need to be performed from the water?
The “Utility Service Barge” barge can provide a safe working environment and improve confidence when working on the water. The 8 foot by 12 foot work platform’s great stability and flotation come from using two 12 foot long by 23 inch diameter pontoons. The utility barge is a great tool for servicing wastewater treatment ponds and logoons.
We are also able to produce and customize utility barges to specific to customer needs.
Service Barge Specifications:
- Aluminum frame construction with stainless steel hardware
- Pressure-treated 3/4” -7 ply marine grade plywood flooring
- 8’ x 12’ platform
- Approximate weight 500lb
- Approximate capacity 1400lb
- 23” Diameter aluminum pontoons – #5052 x .080 wall thickness
- Heavy duty outboard motor mount for small gasoline or electric motors
- Vinyl Decking for easy clean up
- Heavy duty protective hand rail with ¼ rail spacers
- Protective lower rail (keeps tools on board)
- Safety chains
- Welded Lifting eyes at each corner
Battery box with solar charger, Boarding Ladder, 1000lb capacity crane, Galvanized trailer, Life Ring, Pivot arms (Used to secure barge to aerator tubes when service is being performed on diffuser drop tubes)
Price: From $7499.00